Palm Health Resources
Clinical Nurse Specialist – Adult Psych Los Angeles,California
We are seeking a Psychiatric Clinical Nurse Specialist to join our Behavioral Health team located in Los Angeles, CA. The Psychiatric CNS must display advanced knowledge in the psychiatric nursing practice while assuming the role of practitioner, educator, supervisor, consultant, and researcher.
Schedule is full time Mon-Fri No Weekends or Holidays!
- Under the supervision of the Psychiatry Medical Director and in accordance with established company policy and within state guidelines, provides comprehensive assessment, development, implementation, evaluation, and revision, as necessary, of the effectiveness of the plan of care.
- Demonstrates thorough understanding of all requirements and practice standards relating to the prescription and administration of psychotropic medications; monitors medication management and initiates appropriate therapies for certain conditions; changes medications according to variations in a patient?s response within established protocols; adheres to the established formulary for therapeutic regimens before using non-formulary medications.
- Observes and differentiates between signs and symptoms associated with normal human physiology and those indicative of pathological changes.
- Documents all relevant patient care issues in patients? progress notes and treatment plan; ensures documentation is in specified format, problem-oriented, and is legible, date, timed, and signed.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Requirements: Master’s degree in Nursing with in either CNS or NP, Minimum of one or more years of psychiatric nursing experience serving the adult population
Comprehensive Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, CME, Relocation Assistance and MUCH MORE!
Salary is experienced driven 110k-170k
Salary: $110,000.00 to $170,000.00 /year