Medical Laboratory Technologist Needed in NY
$10,000 SIGN-ON BONUS! Upstate NY hospital is in urgent need of experienced ASCP certified Medical Technologist with NY state license or provisional. Our client is looking for a team player to join their community hospital which is driving distance to and from Rochester, Buffalo, Niagara Fall and Canada. Lots of great city and outdoor activities to do such as skiing, boating, hiking and sightseeing.
To be considered for the Medical Technologist position, you should have a BS degree in Medical Technology or Science studies and have a valid NYS License for Clinical Laboratory Technologist. Qualified candidates for the Medical Technologist position should have at least 3 years of generalist experience, and ASCP MT certification is preferred.
Benefits and Perks
- Offer an outstanding team-oriented environment, challenging and rewarding careers, and valuable benefits to our employees.
- Be a part of an experienced team that is a family-oriented.
- Work in a highly-respected organization that is committed to quality patient care!
- Flexible scheduling that works around your school schedule.
- Competitive wages, superior pension, and retirement plan with employer contributions.
- Shift differential for working evening and night shift.
- Excellent vacation, holiday, and sick leave package.
- Tuition assistance to provide opportunities for career growth.
- Independent health insurance, dental, vision, and no-cost life insurance.
- Free parking, safe and quiet country setting along the historic Erie Canal!
- The satisfaction of knowing you’re making a difference in someone’s life every day